Everyone is talking about Konjac Sponge today. This amazing product is certainly something that you must include in your daily regimen of grooming yourself. Konjac Sponge for men’s skin is the best thing that you will see in the markets today. Let us know what exactly a Konjac Sponge is and why it is the best for your skin.
What is a Konjac Sponge?
A Konjac Sponge owes its very origin to the konjac plant, a perennial that belongs to the Araceae family. This plant is believed to have existed in the Indo-Chinese region where it was introduced from China to Japan.
The locals there have been using it for over 1,500 years now for one purpose or the other. This plant was widely used as a portion of traditional healthy food as well as various cooking ingredients. Because of the brilliant water-holding properties of Konjac’s fiber, it comes into direct contact with the skin and scrubs the skin without scraping or scratching it.
The Konjac Sponge is therefore the result of this property of the konjac plant. The fiber of Konjac was initially used by the people of Japan for scrubbing their babies for these fibers entertained a good texture as well as a brilliant ability of cleansing.
Thus, since then the Konjac Sponge has gained fame where it eventually got developed into a facial and body cleansing sponge for people of all ages and skin types.
In the present time, the Konjac Sponge is sold widely as a cleansing sponge that is intended to be used together along with fancy cosmetics. A Konjac Sponge is a natural cleanser that cleanses your face naturally using its organic properties.
The modern-day Konjac is prepared by adding water to the root powder of Konjac which thickens it to form a paste. This paste is later mixed with calcium hydroxide that makes it alkaline. The mixture is then heated and solidified.
This mixture is further frozen all night and then dried slowly to get the water as well as alkaline evaporated as its final process. The Konjac Sponge is a low-cost scrub that serves as a perfect cleanser for all skin types, especially for men.
History of Konjac Sponge:
Konjac has been recognized in Japan since the 6th century as proper medicinal food. This plant has also been eaten by the locals there for more than 1500 years.
The ancient Konjac Sponge has been used in Japan for more than a hundred years today. It was firstly used in the country as a bath sponge for all newborn babies as it embraces a real soft texture. The excellent cleansing properties of the sponge impressed almost everybody and soon it began to be used as a bath sponge for the adults as well.
The popularity of the Konjac Sponge has become widespread today and it is widely sold as a cleansing product that is intended for all kinds of luxury Japanese cosmetics. It has become very popular in the regions of China, Europe, and South East Asia.
How to use Konjac Sponge?
The daily use of the Konjac Sponge is nothing but a boon for the skin. It promises to make the skin more radiant, clean, and glowing merely by washing your face. A Konjac Sponge doesn’t vibrate, rotate or oscillate and using it is an easy and handy task.
All you are required to do is to rinse and soak the dry Kojac Sponge with some warm water. Do it till the sponge is fully expanded and softened. If you are using the Konjac Sponge for the first time, you must soak it for at least 15 minutes until it retains the softness.
Once you are done soaking the Konjac Sponge, cleanse your face using a water-soaked sponge. You can also alternatively combine your cleanser with this sponge to make it even softer or to create a rich lather that would fetch you an incredibly therapeutic experience.
Now gently massage your face using this sponge, beginning from the center of your face and then extending outwards in an upward direction. The advantage of using this motion is that it forms a lifting effect on your face and gets you a slimmer silhouette by avoiding the sagging of your skin. You can use circular motions. You must not use this sponge on your skin near the eyes.
After you are done scrubbing your face, rinse the Konjac Sponge with clean water. Press this sponge gently so that the water drains out of it. Do not squeeze the sponge under a lot of pressure for it may tear.
Hang the Konjac Sponge in an area that is well-ventilated so that it could dry out completely. Also, you must not expose the sponge to the sunlight or leave the same in a humid place. You can alternatively keep this sponge in a container or store it in a refrigerator.
Replace your Konjac Sponge every 4-5 weeks for a perfect cleansing experience.
Konjac Sponge is the first thing that you must include in your daily grooming regimen. The daily use of a Konjac Sponge comes along with several advantages. This sponge is never harsh on your skin and therefore the daily use of it will never harm your skin.
On the contrary, daily use of the Konjac Sponge thoroughly cleanses the pore of your skin and helps in the removal of blackheads, dead skin cells, dirt as well as oil. Konjac Sponge also hydrates your skin and balances its pH level because of the presence of all the organic vitamins in it.
This product is totally organic in nature. Konjac Sponge is the best natural cleanser that you will find in the markets today.
Benefits for Skin:
Because of its organic properties, Konjac Sponge holds several benefits for men’s skin. It eliminates the excess formation of sebum onto your skin and keeps the problems like acne and blackheads at bay. Konjac Sponge is a natural cleanser for your skin and apart from cleansing your skin, it also exfoliates it gently.
The benefits of this low-cost product do not stop here. It is 100 percent natural, sustainable as well as a bio-degradable substance that can be used by people of any age.
Konjac Sponge for Skin works wonders on stubborn skin thereby removing all the unwanted substances out of their skin and making it soft, glowing, and gentle. The shelf-life of Konjac Sponge is longer if compared with other non-organic sponges.
More: The Best Body Scrubs
The Best Konjac Sponges – Our Top Picks
- IN THE BOX: Konjac Sponges 10 Pack Bulk Set. 5 Konjac Sponges Infused with Bamboo Activated Charcoal and 5 Variety Konjac Sponges- 1 Each Plain, Turmeric, Green Clay, Rose/Pink Clay and Red Clay.
- NATURAL: All Natural, Vegan, Biodegradable and Compostable (and Eco-Friendly Packaging-No Plastic). Our Facial Konjac Sponges are Great for Your Skin and the Environment. Handmade from the Konjac Plant Root Powder and Has Been a Secret in Asian Beauty Used for Over a Century. Konjac Sponges are Used to Gently Clean and Exfoliate Your Face and Body.
- ALL SKIN TYPES: Our Facial Konjac Sponge Bulk Set is Suitable for All Skin Types! From Mature Sensitive and Delicate to Acne-prone, Oily or Dry Skin. Great for Exfoliating and Cleansing Face and Body.
- INGREDIENTS: All-Natural Konjac Root Powder, Water, and Infused with Bamboo Activated Charcoal, Turmeric, French Red Clay, French Green Clay, or French Pink/Rose Clay. We Never Test on Animals. 100% Vegan, Biodegradable and Compostable Plant-Based Ingredients.
- HOW TO USE: First Soak the Puff in Warm Water for 3-5 Minutes to Soften. Use Alone or With Facial Cleanser. Gently Exfoliate Face and/or Body in Small Circular Motion, Rinse with Warm Water and Apply Your Favorite Moisturizer. Wash Your Konjac Sponge with Running Water Until Water Runs Clear. Squeeze Out Excess Water (Do Not Wring). Hang Dry Between Uses to Avoid Mold. Replace Every 2-3 Months. Follow Instructions Included to Sanitize Between Uses.
- ✔️ A Natural, Vegan, Gentle Way to Cleanse! Gentler on Skin Than Traditional Facecloth! ✔️High Quality, Uniform Pore Density
- ✔️ Suitable for All Skin Types! Good for Delicate, Acne–prone, Sensitive Skin, Oily or Dry skin.
- ✔️ Made from the Root of the Konjac Plant and infused with Activated Charcoal(2pc) and Aloe Vera (2pc)
- ✔️Biodegradable, Compostable Plant-based Material SIZE: 2.1" x 3.3" x 1.2”
- ✔️We Care about Your Satisfaction! myHomeBody wants to be a brand you trust! Buy with confidence knowing that If You're not Satisfied, We'll Make it Right - Reach Out to Us!
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES AND THOSE WITH SKIN CONDITIONS: This konjac sponge for face is superior in terms of skincare essentials for all types of skins such as delicate, oily or dry skin. Moreover, our face konjac is the right choice when it comes to choosing a facial sponge for sensitive skin as it will prove very helpful for those who have highly sensitive skin or suffer from rosacea, eczema. Owing to its organic and safe composition can also be used as a baby konjac sponge.
- ORGANIC, ECO FRIENDLY, CERTIFIED VEGAN: You can buy this konjac sponge for face guilt free because we don't compromise on our customer's safety as well as for those who care about their environment. Our product is 100% biodegradable, naturally sustainable, without any preservatives, coloring, additives, and plasticizers or heavy metals. The quality of our face scrub sponge is guaranteed.
- DEEP FACIAL/BODY EXFOLIATOR & CLEANSING: Along with its exfoliation and cleansing properties our konjac sponge pack features konjac sponge aloe, charcoal face sponge, lavender and turmeric sponges. The charcoal sponge has activated Charcoal within that provides a very firm, but gentle and deep exfoliation, making these face sponges for cleansing very effective for daily skincare. Not only can this face konjac be used as a face scrubber, but also as a konjac body sponge or makeup sponge!
- DURABLE, LONG LASTING AND DOESN'T FALL APART: You can use this face scrub sponge daily, for a longer period without any compromise with regards to quality, our pack of konjac sponges has four types of sponges including a charcoal sponge, hence not only being budget friendly for those on a tighter budget for their daily skin care routine, our konjac sponge pack also saves time as you don’t have to constantly get new ones. These also serve as great konjac bath sponge and body scrubber.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS: The Konjac Plant is a natural and proven herb used for more than 100's of years to detoxify and restore vitality with routine use. Lavender for cellular regeneration, Aloe Vera with its healing properties for nourishing and moisturizing of the skin, Bamboo Activated Charcoal for oily skin, teenage breakouts, blackheads and as a great natural cleanser and purifier and turmeric which has anti-inflammatory properties for scar, whitening and acne.
- DEEP FACIAL EXFOLIATION & CLEANSING: Teardrop Sponges effectively unclogs pores along with excess oil and dirt. Very effective in reducing acne prone skin and breakouts. Safe for daily usage resulting in smoother silkier body & skin.
- KONJAC ROOT HEALING: Natural and proven over 100's of years to detoxify and restore vitality with routine use. Excellent at eliminating body impurities and refining facial complexion.
- LESS CLEANSER NEEDED: You'll be pleasantly surprised how effective just the konjac sponge and water is for deep facial cleaning. The rubbery texture of the root generates more foam thus reducing the need for more cleanser.
- YEAR SUPPLY - 6 COLOR FACE TEARDROP SPONGES: Incredible value for six separate sponges which could easily last 9-12 months. Absolutely Non-Toxic and Eco and Earth Friendly. For best results we recommend you replace each bamboo cognac sponge every 2 months.
- Activated bamboo carbon cleanses pores, removes excess oil and helps clear acne
Like this post? Check Out Others Here
Last update on 2021-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API