Are you looking for a quick, nutritious snack and feeling too lazy to cook? We all are at some point. That’s why we’re here to help with the 10 best packaged superfoods that will fill your stomach and satisfy your taste buds!
Rhythm Kale Chips
- PERFECT ON-THE-GO SNACK: Don’t let your busy day stop you from living a healthy, nutrient-rich lifestyle. Enjoy 4 convenient, snack size kale chip packs to fuel your day!
- FIND YOUR RHYTHM: Simple and satisfying - Our dehydrated kale chips are always dried, never fried made by tossing fresh, organic kale with one of our hand-crafted dressings, which we create from a perfect blend of organic seeds, vegetable powders, juices, herbs and spices.
- WHAT MAKES US SUPER: Some folks throw the term ‘superfood’ around as a buzzword, but to us, it’s much more. It’s our name. It defines who we are, and what we offer — and it all begins with the nutrient density and integrity of our ingredients. They’re what make us super.
- BALANCE & HARMONY: A positive mind, eating right, and staying active can make all the difference. From vegetarian to gluten-free to non-GMO, our snacks help you find that healthy groove.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Nutrient-dense superfoods: vegan, protein fueled, and an excellent source of fiber. There’s nothing more to it.
Kale could be the trendiest vegetable on the planet right now. However, this nutritional darling is no Kardashian—the leafy green has actually earned its celebrity.
A one-ounce serving of kale chips delivers a whopping three days’ worth of vitamin K. This helps blood clot and might boost bone strength in elderly folks.
Also, it provides ample doses of antioxidants vitamins A and C. Despite packing less than half the fat of regular potato chips, Rhythm Kale Chips’ array of savory flavors (honey mustard, mango habanero, Texas BBQ) keep your taste buds engaged.
Ips Egg White Chips
- YOUR FAVORITE PROTEIN BOOST: Come find out why everyone is talking about IPS snacks! These are a healthy alternative to your typical chip, so you can snack endlessly and without guilt. Delight your taste buds when you get that craving with 6 grams of protein per serving and a crunch like no other
- HALF THE FAT OF POTATO CHIPS: IPS Chips are never baked, fried, or popped, so say goodbye to fatty oils and salty grease. Contains 0 trans fats, 0.5g saturated fats, gluten free, non-GMO, low carb, low sodium, and Kosher. No artificial flavors, colors, or MSG, and proudly made in the USA. We’re packing great nutrition without sacrificing the great taste you know you can expect from IPS
- GREAT SEA SALT AND BLACK PEPPER FLAVOR: Kick cravings to the curb with this satisfying salt & pepper flavor made for every snack attack. Experience the savory taste and earthy spice of ground black pepper with just a hint of onion and garlic, 6g protein strong
- IS IT SNACK TIME YET? These chips are perfect as a side dish or on-the-go snack. Happily munch morning or night, pre- or post-workout, whenever you like! Simply toss in your bag when you’re out and about, pack in your child’s lunchbox, or serve at a party to share the goodness with your family and friends
- THE IPS WHEY: Our mission is to eliminate senseless snacking. We serve great tasting and satisfying snacks that delight your taste buds and provide the nutrition your body craves. These chips are highly addictive in the best way!
A little nutrition primer: Protein is made up of 22 amino acids, nine of which our bodies don’t produce, making it necessary to get them from food. In addition to containing all nine, egg whites are especially high in leucine, an amino acid linked to improved muscle endurance.
Ips (rhymes with chips, short for Intelligent Protein Snacks) uses pressure to puff up a mixture of egg whites and corn, which is then toasted (not fried) and doctored with flavors like aged white cheddar and sea salt and black pepper. The result?
A tasty snack that hits you with as much protein as two egg whites (7 grams) and half the fat as a potato chip.
- NEW OPTIMIZED FORMULA! Mighty tasty and supremely portable, Navitas Organics Power Snacks bring together nuts, seeds and premium superfoods to help you power through your day.
- Navitas Organics Blueberry Hemp Power Snacks combine antioxidant-rich blueberries and protein-packed hemp seeds with eight additional signature superfoods. 30% DV vitamin C per serving!
- Great for sports training, road trips, hikes, lunch boxes and mid-afternoon snacks.
- Premium quality, minimally processed & plant-based. Contains no fillers or artificial ingredients.
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free, 11 Servings.
In addition to sprouting maybe the world’s greatest novelty gift (at least until the Snuggie came along), ch-ch-chia seeds are dietary powerhouses.
The little guys are probably the best source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, which may prevent your risk of developing cardiovascular disease. To boot, they’re full of fiber and antioxidants.
Navita Naturals chewy Citrus Chia nuggets load you up with a hearty helping of chia seeds as well as sprouted chia powder to give you more nutritional bang for your buck.
More: The Best Water Bottles
I heart keenwah snacks
- Gently toasted quinoa flakes for a mellow, nutty flavor – swap it in for oatmeal for a nutritious breakfast
- 5g complete protein – the same quality of protein found in meat, but from a vegan, vegetarian source
- Unsweetened - only 1g naturally occurring sugar per serving, perfect for savory recipes
- Cooks creamy and delicious in just two minutes – you can even microwave it
Sure, quinoa sounds like part of a Portlandia punch line, but the ancient grain shouldn’t be relegated to hipster cuisine.
With all nine amino acids, it’s one of the best muscle-builders around. Made with toasted quinoa, these sweet snacks carry 3 grams of protein per ounce. Plus, they have the texture of peanut brittle and come in indulgent flavors (chocolate sea salt, cranberry cashew).
You can treat yourself without tacking a bunch of fat and calories onto your gut.
- Package contains 32-ounces fluid
- An excellent low fat yogurt drink
- Helps keep digestive and immune systems intact
Kefir, a fermented milk (think yogurt in beverage form), harbors good-for-your-gut probiotics that help your gastrointestinal tract run smoothly and boosts your immune system.
Also rich in calcium and vitamin D, both of which strengthen bones and help with weight management, the nutritional stud is almost too good to pass up. However, if the thought of drinkable yogurt doesn’t whet your appetite, ice cream probably does.
Lifeway Frozen Kefir promises the same probiotic benefits as the liquid version (though less vitamin D and calcium and more sugar) while sweetening the deal with flavors including chocolate, dulce de leche, and pumpkin.
Sunny Hemp Hemp Plus Granola Bars
- Contains 6 - 7.4 ounce boxes of Nature's Path Granola Bars, Sunny Hemp Plus (6 bars per box, total of 36 bars)
- Real, organic hemps seeds, sunflower seeds and raisins with whole grain oats
- 12g whole grains
- Excellent source of ALA Omega-3 and 0g trans fat
- All Nature's Path products are USDA Organic, Non-GMO verified and Vegetarian
These bars sound like something you’d find in Snoop Dog’s pantry, but hulled hemp seeds won’t get you high (sorry). They could, however, help you bulk up. Hemp seeds are another complete protein, carrying all nine essential amino acids.
Bonus: They serve up heart-healthy omega-3s. Flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, and rolled oats round out the snack—and help fill you up—with fiber and protein.
Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips
- TORTILLA CHIPS: Enjoy delicious Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips, featuring a hint of cane sugar that enhances the natural nuttiness of the sweet potato in a chip that is a riff on a classic baked sweet potato. Try the chips with a fresh fruit salsa
- GLUTEN FREE: Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips are certified gluten-free, vegan, kosher, non-GMO. They're made with no artificial flavors or preservatives
- HEALTHY SNACKS: Food Should Taste Good tortilla chips are cholesterol free, low in sodium, and have 17g of whole grains per serving (at least 48 grams recommended daily)
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Chips are delicious alone or with your favorite hummus or dips. Load your pantry with the good stuff
- CONTAINS: 11 oz
Good news for junk food lovers: When potato chips are made from nutrient-dense sweet potatoes and cooked in sunflower oil (which comprises “healthy” unsaturated fats rather than artery-clogging saturated ones), they can actually be reasonably healthy.
One serving (about 15 chips) offers as much potassium as a banana—helpful for preventing muscle cramps and lowering blood pressure–and three times your daily intake of peeper-protecting vitamin A. But good luck sticking to a single serving.
True to their moniker, these crisps won’t just do your body good—they taste amazing too.
Annie Chun’s Roasted Seaweed Snacks
- 0.35-Ounces Per pack
- Roasted seaweed snacks
- 100% all natural
- Good source of vitamins and minerals
- Diary and MSG free
The unsung hero of sushi joints might be the stuff that holds everything together.
Seaweed contains a high level of antioxidants, which reduce inflammation in the body and have been linked to preventing a whole host of diseases, from arthritis to cancer.
These snacks preserve those perks while satisfying your urge for something salty and crispy—for 30 calories or less a pack (so, step away from the Doritos).
More: 10 Best Superfoods
NuttZo Nut Butter
A real overachiever, NuttZo contains almonds (a superfood in its own right), as well as six other nutrient-laden nuts and seeds.
Almonds supply a healthy dose of vitamin E, which studies suggest may prevent memory loss, and are close to 25 percent protein by weight. Flaxseeds and chia seeds chip in to give you 50 percent of the heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids you need a day in each two-tablespoon serving.
You can spread it on bread or crackers, but we don’t see anything wrong with eating it straight from the jar.
- All Natural
- No Trans Fats
- 3g of Fiber
- 6g protein
- 6 oz. Serving Pouch, 150 calories per serving
Some trivia: Which popular ballpark snack possesses the anti-aging powers of vitamin E and slimming fiber? (Sadly, it’s not beer).
Sunflower seeds are potent sources of both, but when you’re at the office or in your home, you probably don’t want to spit shells all over your floor. Keep the floors clean by turning to Somersault Snacks.
The crunchy sunflower seed clusters come in flavors ranging from Dutch chocolate to Pacific sea salt, have a fraction of the carbs and sugar of an energy bar. Itwon’t shortchange you on vitamins and minerals.
Best Packaged Superfoods Conclusion
So what are you waiting for? Get out there and find these 10 best packaged superfoods to keep you going until your next meal. If you want more help, reach out! We’re here every step of the way.
Last update on 2021-06-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API