Gone are the days when salons were dominated by the ladies, when the dressers flaunted only female cosmetics, and when men were the most negligent species in terms of looking good. The gradual evolution has made men more considerate about how they look. The modern men do not shy away from taking regular facials, manicures, pedicures, hair spas, et al. They prefer looking prim, proper, and perfect. Today, you will find as many men in the salon as women. The dresses are adorned with men’s essentials, and men paying attention to their skin, beard, and hair.
Getting amazing hair is a dream for many men today. Though their mane is short but, it does not deter their desire to get smooth and silky hair. So, we bring to you some of the best ways to get the most envious mane.
There is no man on the Earth who would ever say no to beer. The love affair between men and beer is age-old, and here, we are giving you yet another reason to shower show some more love towards beer. Beer is an excellent way to get well tamed, smooth and shiny mane. It acts as a tonic for hair. The proteins that beer contains help in repairing the damage caused to the hair cuticles and nourishes the hair follicles, adding a natural sheen and luster to the hair.
To get the perfect mane, all you need to do is to massage your hair with beer after shampoo. Work beer from roots to ends. Massage in circular strokes. Let it rest for 5 minutes, and then wash thoroughly. Repeat this remedy once in 2 weeks to get smooth and shiny hair.
- Naturally Nourishing Coconut Oil for Hair - With its unique combination of natural fats, coconut oil helps hydrate hair and nourish the scalp. It’s ideal for use as a conditioner, detangler, or coconut oil hair mask.
- Hydrate Naturally With Coconut Oil for Skin - Coconut oil organic is a naturally moisturizing body oil that can help skin feel soft, smooth and hydrated. Use our coconut oil for face as a moisturizer or makeup remover—or even as a natural alternative to massage oils.
- Perfect Coconut Oil for Cooking and Baking - An unrefined coconut oil with a naturally high smoke point (350°F), this is the perfect cooking oil for baking, frying and sautéing. Our pure coconut oil is cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, delivering a rich flavor and aroma.
- A Kitchen and Beauty Staple - Whether you’re using our coconut oil for body moisturizer, as a coconut hair oil or as a cooking oil, it’s an all-natural, easy-to-use addition to any lifestyle. It’s perfect for keto, paleo, or gluten-free diets, or just as a tastier alternative to cooking with olive oil or butter.
- USDA-Certified Organic & Non-GMO - Using some of the world’s highest-quality organic coconuts, our cold pressed coconut Oil (aceite de coco) is USDA-Certified Organic, non-GMO, and gluten free, plus its grown and harvested organically without the use of harmful chemicals or additives.
For ages, your mum has been yelling at the top of her lungs about the benefits of coconut oil, and there is no way that a mum can ever be wrong. Coconut oil is like an elixir to hair. It offers nourishment, lends a smooth texture, and shines to hair. It is the best option to reverse the damage caused to hair.
Take warm coconut oil and apply it from roots to ends. Massage in circular strokes for some time and wrap the hair in a towel or a shower cap. Let it stay for half an hour, and then wash it with a shampoo. You can also add a few curry leaves to the warm oil. You can read the wonders of coconut oil in an article published on Men’s Regular.
Men’s hair is subjected to a lot of damage, and avocado is the best way to deal with the damage and restore the good state of the hair. The nutrients in avocado are great for the dry and damaged mane.
Take a ripe avocado. Mash it and add 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil to it. Apply it on damp hair. Work it from roots to ends and cover the hair for half an hour with a shower cap. Rinse using shampoo.
You can also make a mask by mixing one ripe banana and avocado each and one and a half tablespoons of almond oil. Massage it in your hair and cover the head using a shower cap. Let it stay for half an hour and finally rinse. You can do this once or twice a week.
- Highest Quality - to ensure freshness, our Aloe is proudly grown here in Southern Texas. NSF Organic & IASC Certified.
- Harvested For Us - from real freshly cut aloe leaves, not powder - making it one of the purest and strongest on the market. For that reason please test on less sensitive areas first to make sure no reactions occur (before you apply to your face)
- The Difference in Skin Treated with Seven Minerals Aloe Gel is Striking. Thanks to 100% natural thickener Seaweed Extract (instead of Xanthan or Carbomer), it absorbs rapidly with no sticky residue - leaving your skin smooth and silky
- Discover Nature's Miracle Plant - Soothe your sunburn, treat your cuts, clear up your rashes, take the sting out of bites, calm your shaving burn and more!
- Repair and Soothe your Skin Daily - Our Pure Aloe Vera Gel is a clear, slightly thinner gel - an excellent daily treatment for face, skin & hair. Regular use soothes the skin leaving it soft and supple with a healthy glow
Aloe Vera is one of the most ancient remedies used for getting healthy and shiny hair. It is also the best remedy to treat dandruff. So men, if you want dandruff-free hair, you must apply aloe vera to your hair. Apply the fresh aloe vera gel to your hair and let it stay for a few minutes and then rinse with water.
Aloe vera is the best cure for dandruff and itchy scalp. It makes hair healthy and lends a silky texture to hair. It also keeps them hydrated, wards off dryness, and makes them strong.
Here are some handy tips that you should follow to keep your mane healthy, sexy, and stylish:
- Do not over- brush your hair.
- Use your fingers to comb your hair instead of vigorously combing them.
- Do not shampoo regularly.
- Avoid dyeing your hair.
- Keep chemicals at bay. Avoid chemically treating your hair.
- Eat healthily. Take a nutrient-rich diet. You can also take vitamin supplements.
- Make sure your Men’s hair care kit houses purely organic and chemical-free products.
Last update on 2021-09-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API