Giant bean bag chairs have become a widely recognized piece of furniture as they are undoubtedly very comfortable.
They were designed by Piero Gatti, Franco Teodoro, and Cesare Paolini and were first produced by the Italian company Zanotta in 1969. Its flexibility means that it is possible to change posture with ease.
Unlike sofas, couches, and chairs, you can remold a bean bag into any position you find comfortable that way, you can get into natural sitting positions effortlessly.
You won’t need a pillow because a huge bean bag chair allows you to put your head wherever you want comfortably. While some bean bags can be further stretched into a chair, lounger, and a bed. You can easily sleep in almost any position: flat, seated, draped.
Let’s take a look at the Top 5 Huge Bean Bag Chairs:
Sofa Sack – Memory Foam Beanless Bag Chair
The Sofa Sack Beanless Bag Chair is built to last from a furniture-grade memory foam blend that lasts longer and delivers more comfort than other bean bags.
Simple and soft, this giant bean bag takes about 24 hours to reach 90% of its size. It is designed to easily support 2 kids, a parent and a child, a single man or a single woman.
Easily accessible and much lighter than most recliners, anyone can move them with ease. This makes them ideal for movie night, game night, and reading. Its medium size allows it to fit into just about any environment, be it the dorm room, family room, or basement.
It also has some of the softest and most durable covers with a wide selection of colors to match any decor. Its double-stitched seams, tough but comfortable cover, can be used for a long time without wearing or tearing. These giant beanless bags are comprised of memory foam.
This memory foam is much more fluffier than the standard giant bean-filled chairs. It also lasts longer by maintaining its structure over prolonged use by contouring to your body better.
- Designed to support 2 toddlers, 2 kids, a parent and child, or a single man or woman | Allow 24 hours for bag to reach 90% of size
- Sofa Sack dimensions – 60” L x 60” W x 30” H | In feet – 5ft. L x 5ft W x 2.5ft. H | Weight – 52.9
- The Sofa Sack is built to last from a furniture grade memory foam blend that lasts longer and delivers more comfort than other bean bag chairs
- Simple and soft, these medium sized bean bag chairs are the perfect addition to every nursery, playroom, child’s bedroom, or basement. With a variety of beautiful colors to choose from, these luxury items make a comfortable accent for any room
- These convenient foam cushions are the perfect addition for teen bedrooms and student dorm rooms. Easily accessible and lighter than most home recliners, families too can move them with ease, making them ideal for movie night, game night, and reading
Big Joe Huge Bean Bag Chair
Big Joe’s Huge Bean Bag Chair is filled with patented shredded foam technology, so they never go flat nor need re-fill. It uses the coziest yet durable fabrics, on-trend colors, so they look great in any room.
It’s not just awesome for relaxing, reading, catching up on your favorite tv show, taking a good nap, or an epic gaming session. It is capable of a lot more. Big Joe’s huge bean bag has been described as “the most comfortable chairs in the world,” but it is heavier than the average huge bean-filled chairs.
Thus with different colors and sizes so you can always find the ideal one. Amazon included a size chart to find the right one for you!
- NEVER GOES FLAT: We fill our Big Joe Fufs with patented shredded foam technology so they never go flat or need to be re-filled. You can revive your chair whenever needed simply by tossing it around to bring it back to its original glory.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: We've added handles to make it easier to re-Fuf and move them from room to room. We use the coziest yet durable (and easy to spot clean) fabrics in on-trend colors so they look great in any room.
- DIMENSIONS: 36" H x 72" L x 48" W
- PERFECTLY SIZED: Our Fuf XL is perfect for sharing... but we won't tell anyone if you sprawl out on it by yourself. It's just right for reading, taking a great nap, catching up on your favorite show, epic gaming sessions, and more. It's the perfect addition to living rooms, bedrooms, dens and dorm rooms.
- INCREDIBLY COZY: Big Joe chairs have been described as "the most comfortable chairs in the world". More substantial and heavy than bean-filled chairs, this promises to be the best seat in your home.
Chill Sack Giant Bean Bag Chair
The Chill Sack Giant Bean Bag is filled with shredded, soft memory foam, which allows it to conform to your shape and supports you making it an ideal replacement for your old couch. It is said to be the perfect bean bag chair for gaming.
They come with an internal liner that allows you to remove the cover easily to be washed. The double stitching gives extra strength to seams for long-lasting usage.
Available in various sizes that will fit any room in your home and caters to your individual style. Great for both kids and adults, this comfy Giant Bean bag is the perfect furniture addition to any family room or dorm, whether as a gaming chair or study spot. Its breathability also makes it very resistant to moisture.
It is stain-resistant with double stitched seams for increased durability.
More: The Best Bed Pillows
- Fun for everyone: A great size for both kids and adults, this comfy Bean bag is the perfect furniture addition to any basement, family room, dorm, or bedroom whether as a gaming chair or a study spot
- Oversized sack: 60 x 60 x 34 inches - Collapse into a seat that loves you back and forms to fit your body; with space for two, you can cuddle close, share with a friend, or spread out to really relax
- Breathable and comfortable it is also very moisture resistant
- Shredded memory foam: Chill sack Bean bag chairs are stuffed with a shredded, soft, memory foam blend that is highly durable to maintain shape while increasing comfort levels for the ultimate chill moments
- Comfy Furniture Cover: the removable double stitched micro-suede fiber is soft to the touch, machine washable, and resistant to stains, and discoloration for easy maintenance
CordaRoy’s Chenille Convertible Giant Bean Bag Chair
CordaRoy’s Chenille Convertible Giant Bean Bag is filled with polyurethane foam. While the fillings are enough as a chair, you may need to purchase additional fillings to enjoy the bed.
Imagine a giant foam chair converting into a full-sized bed for guests, slumber parties, or relaxing. Simply remove the cover, flip the inner cushion and watch the miracle happen. Easy!
The giant bean bag is perfect and fits into different parts of the house: the game room, basement, guest room, entertainment room, and so on. It is available in multiple colors and fabrics. It comes with an outer cover that can be removed and washed.
Unlike the formless chairs from a decade ago, the CordaRoy Chenille Giant Bean Bag Chair is a very comfy, foam-filled seat. It is specially designed to convert into a comfortable flat mattress-like pad.
The giant bean bag chair is easy enough to transform that even little kids can do it. It’s outfitted in microfiber, and the cover is machine-washable.
- CONVERTIBLE CHAIR: Giant foam chair converts to a full-size bed for guests, slumber parties, or just relaxing. Better than a bean bag, no beans about it!
- SOFT, WASHABLE COVER: Plush microfiber cover is soft-to-touch with a durable woven backing. Washer and dryer safe for your convenience. Extra long zipper for easy removal.
- CHAIR TO BED IN A SNAP: Simply remove the cover and flip inner cushion to turn into a bed. Fold and slide into cover to convert back to a chair. So easy, the kids can do it!
- COMFORTABLE FOAM FILLING: Filled with foam that is extremely long lasting yet soft and supportive
- GREAT FOR ANY ROOM: Big bean bag chair is ideal for game rooms, family rooms, kids rooms, living rooms, guest room, office, entertainment room, mancave, basement, and more!
Cozy Sack 6-Feet Giant Bean Bag Chair
Cozy Sack Giant Bean Bag boasts about its quality foam. It’s long and smooth strands designed for maximum comfort and durability.
This huge bean bag chair has a unique design that prevents lumpy spots created from unevenly shaped shredded foam fills.
There is no official count from the manufacturer, but reports say that it takes 42 to 72 hours to reach its full size. Cozy Sack giant bean bag liners ensure the protection of patented bean bag filler and make it possible to take off the chair’s outer cover for cleaning or replacement.
Cozy Sack’s Giant Bean Bag cover can be machine washed or simply replaced to fit into the room. Manufacturers also sell covers separately.
- It’s all about the FOAM: Cozy Foam’s long smooth strands are designed for maximum comfort and durability. Our unique design prevents lumpy uncomfortable spots created from irregularly shaped shredded foam fills.
- It really is about the FOAM: Cozy Foam is made from 100% CertiPUR-US certified foam. CertiPUR-US certified foams Do Not Contain: Formaldehyde, Phthalates, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP, mercury, lead and other heavy medals.
- PROTECTIVE LINER: Durable Cozy Sack liners protect our patent pending bean bag filler and make it possible to remove chair’s outer cover for cleaning or replacement.
- BEAN BAG CHAIR COVERS: Colorful sack covers made of micro suede fabric. We know spills happen, durable Cozy Covers can be machine washed or simply replaced to match your changing décor.
- Included Components: Foam, Liner, Cover | Made in the USA
More: The Best Habit Trackers
Best Giant Bean Bag Chair – Buying Guide
- Parts of a bean bag chair
A bean bag consists mainly of two parts, i.e., the cover and the filling, and sometimes a handle to make moving easy. The material for the cover can vary depending on the use (indoor and outdoor). Most of the filling is made of polystyrene beads or memory foam.
No matter how durable your beanbag is, a time will come when you will have to wash it. Some beanbags come with removable and replaceable covers that you easily clean and wash and do not cause damage to the beanbag. Others, unfortunately, come with a non-removable one and will need to be dabbed or wiped. Moreover, if you get bored of the color or decided to change your interior décor and need to use the beanbag with it, it’ll be easier to buy a new cover
Bean bags are supposed to be comfy, and you should be able to determine the quality of a product just by looking at its construction, even if it is just a gut feeling. The stitching of the bag is one way to determine a quality beanbag. Tight and even stitches can be signs of quality beanbag products.
We all want quality stuff that can stand the test of time, so we won’t have to continuously waste time, effort, and resources. In the case of beanbags, upholstery fabrics and furniture-grade fabrics last longer. Avoid cheap fabrics because they are easy to tear. A piece of stain-resistant fabric is also recommended. Breathability is also a thing to look for.
The filling type also matters a lot. In the case of a beanbag, tearing, ‘bead bean filling’ or ‘polystyrene beads’ can pose a hazard, especially if there are kids in the house. As an alternative, bean bags filled with recyclable materials or memory foam can be very safe and hazard-free. Nonetheless, the most important thing is that the beanbag feels comfortable when you sit in it
- Antibacterial treatment
Body heat causes beanbags to warm up and turn up moist. Suppose the material that makes up the bag is not breathable. In that case, it can result in a variety of foul odors, mold, or mildew, leading to varieties of ailments.
Preferably 3 years or above. Most chairs come with warranties, some with a year, some with three, some confident ones have a lifetime guarantee, while some have none. You can naturally guess that the higher the warranty, the more assured you can be about the quality of the product
Do you know that while bean bags make you feel good when you sit in it, it also has a substantial health benefit?
They’re a great choice for additional seating when you have guests over. Huge bean bags are easy for even children to move as they’re light and soft and won’t damage your flooring. You need to be careful of the filling if you have kids. We can’t overemphasize this point. Now people ask why beanbags are so damn expensive!
That is because the fabric and the filling used in the bean bag are the crucial factors that make the bean bags expensive. We assume the bigger the beanbag, the more the amount of material and filler used. So, it will add more cost to the product.
Like this post? Check Out Others Here
Looking for the Best Products? Check out our Store
Last update on 2021-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API