The ideal dish rack is different for every household. Depending on the size of your kitchen sink, you may find in-sink or over-the-sink set-ups to be more practical than countertop options.
Here are 10 different sink rack varieties that serve as dashing places for dishes to drip-dry.
Simplehuman Stainless Steel Frame Dish Rack
- YOU WASH, I'LL DRY - simplehuman's steel frame dishrack has an innovative drainage system that includes an integrated drip tray with a swivel spout that pivots to keep water flowing directly into the sink, not onto the countertop.
- ANTI-RESIDUE COATING - Hydrophilic coating on plastic tray causes water to spread so that it dries more quickly and prevents residue buildup. Very clean and efficient.
- SWIVEL SPOUT - Spout pivots to drain water directly into the sink from any side so you can position the dishrack long or short ways on the countertop and can be completely removed for easy cleaning.
- SILICONE-CAPPED WIRE RACK - Holds plates tightly without scratching or chipping.
- WINE GLASS HOLDER - Integrated wine glass rack safely hangs up to 4 extra-large Bordeaux wine glasses so they dry quickly and efficiently.
While this dish rack from Simplehuman certainly isn’t cheap, it provides designated slots for all of your dishes, as well as your knives and stemmed wine glasses! The angled tray underneath keeps your counters dry while letting moisture slide right back into the sink.
Umbra Sinkin In-Sink Dish Rack
- ATTRACTIVE LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: Unlike old-fashioned, bulky dish racks, which can be a true eyesore in your kitchen, Sinkin Dish Drying Rack has a clean, sleek design that you’ll barely notice; even when it’s full of dishes
- REMOVABLE CUTLERY & UTENSIL HOLDER: Complete with drainage holes, Sinkin features a utensil and cutlery holder that can be removed or repositioned to suit your individual needs
- MADE WITH DURABLE MATERIALS: Sinkin dish rack is made with durable polypropylene and coated wire. Rubber coated feet ensures it stays in place without scratching your countertop
- WORKS WITH ALL SINK STYLES: Sinkin dish drainer works with all styles of sink, including standard drop-in sink, undermount sink, apron sink, corner sink or even a bar sink (just be sure to measure the base of your sink before ordering to ensure a proper fit)
- SIMPLE, STURDY & STYLISH: Designed by Helen T. Miller for Umbra, Sinkin Dish Drying Rack measures 14 x 11 x 5.25 inches and is a simple, stylish way to air-dry dishes right in your sink, or on your countertop, while you get on with your day
Use this wire dish rack from Umbra either with a mat on your countertop or in the sink (as the name recommends).
Its simple, no-nonsense set-up holds plates, cups, and utensils on its 11-by-14-inch frame. And while we’re keen on the mint green, it’s also available in red, white, or black.
More: The Best Stand Mixers
KitchenAid Compact Stainless Steel Dish Rack
- COMPACT FOOTPRINT: Occupies minimal counter space and ideal for small kitchens
- HIGH QUALITY: Heavy-duty, satin-coated, rust-resistant wires secure items and soft feet keeps dishing rack from scratching countertops
- EASY DRAINING: Self-draining board is designed with the perfect pitch, to avoid water pooling in the rack and is removable for easy cleaning
- HIGH-CAPACITY STORAGE: Removable flatware caddy, with built-in, dishwasher-inspired handle and adjustable compartments for cutlery and specialty items
This compact dish rack is engineered for maximum drying potential for those with a small space and overstuffed cupboards. The looped prongs bordering the frame are a unique design feature — in addition to holding plates upright, they can also dry individual glasses.
Yamazaki Over the Sink Wood-Handled Dish Rack
- DISH DRAINER: We know counter space can be tight. Make some room with this slim, adjustable dish rack. It will keep your kitchen countertops and sink area clear and dry of wet dishes after washing. Get this essential space saver for easy access throughout the day.
- FEATURES: The rack expands from 15 to 23.75 inches. Four (4x) rubber cushioning pads are provided to protect whatever surface you place the dish rack onto. Utensil holder sits on any area of the dish rack's frame.
- FUNCTIONAL: A compact design and expandable base ensures a fit over a variety of sinks. The separate utensil holder is perfect to place utensils and silverware. Hang your towel over the wooden rods on either side for added convenience.
- MATERIALS: The rack is made of sleek, powder-coated metal steel. The wooden handles are made from ash wood and the tray is made from ABS resin.
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: This product is 9.6 x 18.3 x 8.7 inches (L x W x H) and weighs 3.6 pounds.
If you have an extra-large or dual-compartment sink, add a little style to the space with this gorgeous dish rack from Yamazaki.
This steel, matte-white stunner is outfitted with drying space for plates, bowls, and glasses, and it has a detachable utensil container perched on the side. Its legs are also adjustable to fit to your sink, and the ash-wood handles let you keep a dishcloth at the ready for your towel-drying needs.
Homemaxs Dish Drying Rack
This 17-inch-long dish rack works best in a truly tiny apartment where sink storage isn’t an option or if you have a dishwasher to take care of the dirty work.
If you can eke out a few inches of room on the counter, slot a mat under this aluminum rack, and your small-space drying station is complete. Just make sure you stay on top of the dish pile-up!
Kohler Sink Utility Rack
- Expands 3 inches to fit most sinks (14. 6 to 17. 6 inches)
- Removable soaking cup holds utensils and cleaning tools
- Doubles as a drying rack for cups and Mugs
- Made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
Give yourself an extra dish-drying option with this expandable over-sink rack from Kohler, equipped with a utensil cup as well as a dishcloth rack. Users note that it’s great for drying specialty utensils and cocktail glasses that can’t be put in the dishwasher.
More: The Best Cooking Oils
Home Basics 3-Piece Dish Rack
- Dry and drain your dishes the easy way with this convenient dish drainer
- Made from vinyl Coated steel with heavy duty plastic tray
- Cutlery holder included to save space and Dry cutlery
- Perfect addition to your kitchen collection
- Stands at 19" x 12" x 5"
This vinyl-coated steel rack covers all of your dish-drying needs, and it has a compact 12-by-19-inch footprint. Highly rated on Wayfair, it’s touted for its quality construction and for being just the right size for a one- or two-person household.
Premium Bambusi Dish Drying Rack
- Dish rack measures 10.5" in height and 18" in length x 13" in width to accommodate a complete set
- 14 slots fit full-size dinner plates; additional rack for cups; folds flat for storage
- Constructed of 100% natural, safe & environmentally friendly premium bamboo
- Natural bamboo color (not a stain) washes easily with water and a mild soap
- Won't stain from dishes, food, or soaps; allow thorough air drying before storing.
This two-tier bamboo dish rack holds up to a full load of heavy dishes, and its wood screws keep the unit secure and evenly balanced.
Plates and bowls are held upright in its multitude of slots, and cups and mugs can be placed underneath. You can even get a separate utensil holder to seamlessly coordinate with your natural-wood set-up.
OXO Good Grips Dish Rack
- Dimensions closed: 19.4 inches x 12.5 inches x 3.875 inches PVC not present
- Plate rack folds down to make room for large bowls, cookware and more
- Legs fold out to elevate Dish Rack and spout opens to drain directly into sink. Open dimensions is 19.4 x 15.5 x 5.125 in inches. Closed dimensions is 19.4 x 12.5 x 3.87 in inches
- Tines hold cups, mugs or wine glasses inside rack to prevent dripping on the counter
- Side walls, legs and spout fold for compact, standing storage in cabinet. Utensil cups are removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Made from BPA free plastic and sleek stainless steel
For the minimalists in our midst, this plastic dish rack from OXO isn’t just all clean-lined looks: Each of the prongs has rubber tips, providing a better grip on wet dishes. The edge-less design also allows for more flexibility for drying unusually-shaped cookware.
1Easylife Adjustable Large Dish Dryer Rack
- All you need for a compact countertop organizer: The above sink compact dish drying countertop organizer includes 1 dish rack, 1 bowl rack, 1 fruit basket, 1 knife and cutlery holder, 1 utensils holder, 1 cutting board holder, 7 utility hooks and 1 detergent rack. All the parts can be dissembled and washable and dishwasher friendly so you can clean and sanitize them occasionally.
- 2020 UPDATED Width Adjustable Dish Rack: Freely modify the width of the rack ( 33.4”-39.37”) to suit for different families. The length of the sink should be≤38.18”, The height of the faucet should be ≤ 15.5”. Height between the cabinet and countertop ≥31”. Please measure first before purchase.
- Easy Assemble & Sturdy Construction: Made with heavy-duty stainless steel, capable of holding tons of dishes and utensils. Rustproof and Anti-scratch Finish, no worry about getting rusted. With 4 suction cups at the foot bottom to improve the rack's position, make it not lean forward or shake. Only less than 10 minutes to put all together.
- Space-Saving and Practical: When you dry the dishes and utensils, water will drip directly to the sink, keeping your countertop dry, clean, and tidy. The Dish rack consists of 9 kinds of Detachable rack, can be installed freely as you like. so everything can be neatly organized without taking up too much space.
- Why Choose 1Easylife: Enjoy a worry-free experience with our 100% LIFETIME warranty and 100% 30 days money-back guarantee. Please contact us with your questions or complaints, 1Easylife excellence service will reply to you within 24 hours
The Over Sink rack by 1Easylife is made with heavy-duty chrome steel, capable of holding plenty of dishes and utensils.
The compartments are often arranged to fit your needs. Water drips onto the sink while drying, keeping your countertop dry. Everything can be disassembled and washable to keep the rack clean.
It’s engineered to make sure each sort of item is separated, nothing gets within the way while drying -made dish drying and organizing a bliss!
Like this Guide? Check Out Others Here
Last update on 2021-10-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API