Whether you’re looking to tame that grizzly beard of yours or sport the stubble look that women can’t get enough of, you’ll need to invest some cash into a good beard trimmer.
Beards have seen a strong surge in popularity over the past few years, and oddly enough, beard trimmers haven’t really kept up with the market.
There are still a large number of low-quality products out there, but thankfully for every handful of underperforming beard trimmers we tested out, there was one that would stand out – leaving us with perfectly groomed facial hair.
Finding the best beard trimmer is no easy task. There about a dozen different manufacturers currently making trimmers, and each company offers several different models.
How do you choose?
No problem – we’ve got you covered with a comprehensive list and reviews of the best trimmers on the market for personal grooming.
Before you spend a dime on a new trimmer, make sure you read our vital tips to buying the best grooming tools possible.
Here is our list of 7 Best Beard Trimmers For The Rugged Professional. We believe they are the absolute best on the market.
If you take a look at the list, you might be surprised to see that “best” does not mean “most expensive.” There are a number of very good choices that are affordable on even the leanest budgets.
Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade
- The professional standard for all-around outlining, dry-shaving and fading
- Perfect for all-around outlining, dry-shaving and fading.Body Material:Polymer
- Equipped with close-cutting carbon-steel T-blade that can be zero-gapped
- Contoured housing fits comfortably in your hand
- Heavy-duty 8-foot cord with hanger loop
After being recommended this product by a friend of ours that works at a local barbershop, we had high hopes for this trimmer- and it delivered.
The contoured housing is not the most comfortable on the list, but its blades provide precise, close-cutting effects that are designed specifically for trimming your beard and mustache.
The blades can be adjusted for different lengths, and this dry shaving trimmer also works great for cleaning up your neck and trimming those pesky hairs around your ears.
More: Smart Bedroom Gadgets
Conair i-Stubble Facial Trimmer
- Flexhead Stubble Trimmer: The ConairMAN i Stubble features floating head and advanced blade technology to trim stubble, beards, mustaches and goatees with accuracy and comfort; 15 electronically controlled settings ensure custom results
- Precision and Power: The ergonomic handle makes this trimmer easy to hold and use; The i Stubble's ultra precise electronically controlled length settings allow you to maintain your facial hair style at all times
- Respect The Ritual: Don't crack under the pressure to look good; ConairMAN has beard trimmers, home barbering kits, electric shavers and more for precision cuts and trims so you can get your look right
- Innovative Grooming Tools: From hair and beard clippers to trimmers, shavers, epilators and home haircut kits; Conair makes high quality grooming tools for men and women
- Personal Care from Conair: Our personal care line includes high quality skincare tools, lighted mirrors, haircut kits, beard and mustache trimmers and ear/nose trimmers, ladies shavers and oral care; Conair makes personal care tools for your daily routine
Equipped with a floating, contoured head, the i-Stubble was designed to follow of the curves of your face. The end result is a comfortable shaving experience with accurate cutting capabilities.
There are 15 different length settings to choose from, all of which can be selected from the LCD screen.
While it is a little underpowered compared to some of the corded options (as nearly all battery-powered options are), the dual battery system does provide for a much longer battery life than some of the other trimmers on the market.
Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300
- Integrated vacuum system - vacuum system captures cut hairs for mess-free trimming
- 18 secured length settings from 1/32 inch up to 23/32 inch (1mm up to 18mm)
- 1/64 inch (.5mm) stubble setting
- Turbo power boost button - boosts cutting and fan speed
- Multifunctional display for battery status and hair length
While it does offer length settings ranging from 1-18mm, it’s in the cleanup department where this trimmer really shines.
No longer do you have to worry about sweeping up all those tiny hairs after a trim.
This Norelco model comes with a built-in vacuum that will suck up all your clippings, providing a truly mess-free experience.
The multifunctional display battery status, and selected hair length, while the turbo boost button gives you a bit more juice for those thicker beards.
After an hour of charging, the lithium-ion battery provides up to 50 minutes of wireless shaving.
Wahl Professional Peanut Clipper/Trimmer
- Professional Hair Care: Wahl Peanut Clippers are a high-quality professional tool
- American Made Barber Clippers: Wahl hair clippers for men provide excellent grip and comfort
- Hair Trimmer for Men: Versatile Wahl trimmer is a barber accessory that is ideal for beard care
- Leader in Men's Grooming: The invention of the first practical electric Wahl clippers were in 1919
- America's Clipper Company: Wahl tools provide top-of-the-line products in your hands for every cut
Many consider the Peanut to be the absolute best bang for your buck when it comes to beard trimmers, and for a good reason.
This thing is portable (measuring in at 4 inches and weighing just 4 ounces), is very comfortable when in use, and downright outperforms nearly all of its competitors in its price range.
Sure it’s corded, but the cord is long, and you will absolutely love the additional power it provides.
Our only complaint was the fact that it comes with just 4 cutting guides.
More: The Best Robot Vacuums
Panasonic Cordless Moustache & Beard Trimmer Wet/Dry with 19 Adjustable Settings
- Personalized Cutting and Sculpting: An adjustable dial with 19 settings to get the exact look you want; included comb attachment raises flattened hairs for clean cutting
- Precision 45-Degree Blade Cutting System: Ultra-sharp, hypoallergenic blades make this an ideal beard trimmer for men for quick, efficient hair, beard, and mustache grooming
- Rubberized, Ergonomic Grip for Maximum Comfort: Sleek design is easy to hold and gives total control for clean, detailed cutting and trimming
- Wet/Dry Mens Trimmer: Waterproof, 100 % washable cordless mustache trimmer lets you comfortably trim in or out of the shower
- Charges Fast And Travels Easily: The ER-GB42 beard trimmer charges quickly in AC wall adaptor for up to 50 minutes of use and packs easy. Order WER9606P replacement blade to maintain optimal trimming
If you’re in search of a beard trimmer that will also let you trim body hair with ease (and you don’t mind spending a bit more money), this is a solid choice.
This all-in-one hair, beard, and body trimmer provides both wet and dry shaving.
Thanks to the built-in water drain feature, this Panasonic trimmer can be submerged completely underwater, meaning you never have to take it out of the shower.
The cordless operation offers up 50 minutes of shaving, but it is worth noting that it requires 15 hours of charging.
The one con is far outweighed by the many pros, though, which include precision-cut stainless steel, Hypo-Allergenic blades, comfortable rubber grip handles, and 19 different length settings.
Wahl 9818 Lithium Ion Stainless Steel All-in-one Groomer
- Self-Sharpening Precision Blades - Patented technology provides superior cutting for all hair types & length. The blades are long lasting for quiet performance for outstanding performance in a hair and beard trimmer
- Complete Grooming System - 4 multipurpose attachments are perfect for all facial hair styles: T-Blade, Detail Shaver, Rotary Personal Trimmer, Detail Trimmer. For touch ups between hair clipping & detail shaving, mustaches, sideburns, goatees, stubble, nose, ear, other face & body hair
- Dual Voltage - This cordless beard and hair trimmer for men is equipped with a long-running lithium ion rechargeable battery usable with 110v and international 220 volt. The perfect travel choice in a hair and beard trimmer for men. Blades should be handled carefully and never bumped or used to cut dirty or abrasive material
- The brand of professional beard trimmers used by professionals since 1919, our made in the USA trimmer includes all the tools for a perfect look. Be your own beard trimmer professional at home
- Give the Gift of Quality - Beard trimmers for men make a great personal gift. Dads, husbands, and boyfriends will love this top-rated precise self-care trimmer for any occasion
This aptly titled beard trimmer is constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel, and we’ve gotta say. It feels absolutely bulletproof.
More than just a rugged trimmer, this thing is packed with the same technology your laptop computer utilizes, giving you up to 4 hours of shave time – enough for even the grizzliest of beards.
There are 22 different accessories included with the trimmer, along with an ear and nose hair trimmer.
This portable beard trimmer was made in the good ‘ole USA and provides 17 different length settings to get your beard dialed-in perfectly.
Braun Beard Trimmer BT7240
- Sharper, faster, more efficient vs. all previous generations of Braun beard trimmers
- Precision dial for 39 length settings in 0.5 mm step sizes for an effortless trimming experience
- Lifetime Sharp Metal Blades for even beard trimming and hair clipping
- Create accurate lines and edges on neck and cheek with the main beard trimmer head
- German technology and ergonomic build, delivering 100 mins of cordless trimming on 1 hour charge
The Gillette Company-owned brand is known for their electric razors, so it only seems fitting that their flagship model finds a spot on the list of the best beard trimmers – and it was certainly earned.
This is the brand’s most powerful beard trimmer on the market, and while it was designed for your face, it also doubles as a pair of clippers.
There are six different settings for your beard (ranging from 1-11mm) with six different hair comb settings for your head (ranging from 10-20mm).
When you’ve got the perfect length, use the ultra-sharp precision trimmer to perfectly get everything lined up.
The one drawback to this particular trimmer would have to be its battery life.
Braun equipped the Cruzer with a dual battery setup to boost power, but it drains the battery more quickly, offering up 40 minutes of shave time.
Buying Guide – Beard Trimmers
When you begin researching different barbecue accessories, you will find an ongoing debate as to whether gas grills are better than charcoal grills. Both types of grills can produce good results; it’s just that certain features can be useful for one type of barbecue and not for another. For example, a grill with a hotplate may not be the best choice for a barbecue with a wood fire. On the other hand, both types of grills have grilling surfaces designed to catch the juices and fat from your food. In the next section, you will learn what you need to do to choose the right type of barbecue for your event.
When it comes to choosing portable grills for any event, one important factor that you should consider is the warming plate. This is a flat pan that is placed in the middle of the heating element, underneath the cooking area. In most cases, this warming plate is made out of cast iron or steel, which allows for even distribution of heat. Because portable grills are often used outdoors, you will want to ensure that the pan will provide adequate warmth for the people eating on them.
Another important accessory to look for is the barbecue warming rack. These racks are designed to hold food while it is being grilled. They are usually made from heavy-duty wire, which is why they are also commonly used in outdoor kitchens. In addition to holding hot food items, the barbecue warming rack can also store them so that they are accessible throughout the grilling process. Many people choose to purchase a gas grill because they offer hot meals quickly. However, in order to avoid burning their food, they will typically build up the heat over time.
Another important accessory to look for when purchasing a new barbecue is the BTU rating. The BTU rating is simply an estimation of how much heat the product can produce. It is based on the BTU output of the grill. Most BTU ratings are based on a BTU level that is 500 times hotter than the hottest water that is found in a standard water cooler. While it may seem impractical to purchase a product with such a high BTU rating, it is important to note that high-quality products with higher BTUs will produce more heat.
Some of the more popular grills on the market include the Brinkmann Smoke’n Grill and the Barbecuing Wizard. There are many different accessories that can be purchased in addition to these two popular products. These sideburns and propane gas holders add convenience and help to make the process of grilling fun for the entire family.
Suppose you are looking for an excellent portable grill that is capable of cooking up to four meals at once. In that case, you should consider purchasing the Barbecue King portable grills. Similar to propane gas grills, this product offers user-adjustable temperature control. It also features a handy side burner and removable cast aluminum foil for added convenience. Additionally, this product has a wide range of cooking selections, including steak, pork, turkey, and fish. In order to protect the Barbecuing Wizard propane tank from being punctured, the lid snaps on securely.
Like this post? Check Out Others Here
Looking for the Best Products? Check out our Store
Last update on 2021-09-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API